Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Chanel Holiday 2014 Makeup Look!



Chanel Les 5 Ombres Eyeshadow Palette Oiseaux De Nuit
Chanel Rouge Allure #84 Flamboyante







I recreated this look using all the products from the Chanel Holiday 2014 Makeup Collection. I actually wore this on Christmas's Day. The lipstick was however a little bit too much for me since don't wear Red that much. I'm a Pink Lipstick at heart. I'll post the video tutorial soon, hope you all like it.

Products Used: 
Hourglass Veil Oil Free Foundation
Estee Lauder Concealer
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Powder
Mac Brow Pencil/Taupe
Mac Clear Gel
Chanel Bronzer Rose #547
Chanel Camelia De Plumes Highlighting Powder
Chanel Illusion D'ombre#847 Envol
Chanel Les 5 Ombres Eyeshadow Palette Oiseaux De Nuit
Kat Von D Eyeliner Trooper
Marc Jacob Gel Mascara
Chanel Rouge Allure #227 Volage
Chanel Rouge Allure #84 Flamboyante

No comments:

Post a Comment